Tuesday, April 27, 2010

THINKING @@


Wtf the stupid stuff sering fly in my brain..i try not to thinking about it..bt it always pop up in my mind...escape escape escape..bt at last i also have to face it...my love...my job...n also my money ..when a ppl grow up, they nid to except what they have n nobody can help except urself..
Still wondering is that the job suitable on me...my position is hard to describe,part of them is arrange transport...this c2pid sucksssssss job really kill me..T.T..i cry for two time when i handle the shit cases n scolding by my colleague...i try to argue wif him..bt at last..wuwuwu..i m loser..
Maybe i gt to train myself to be more strong,more powerful n handle everything...everything is under my control..muahaha.. dreaming ~~~
Haih....if my company really gt to shift to shah alam there ...sei lo sei lo...i will be liong dei gun again...!@#@%$^*&%(....i malas to find job jor larrrrr.....gt any job that can playing while working geh ler...if gt ...fast fast come fast fast come...:(

3 comments:

  1. If your job really make u unhappy.. think of changing new one loh... Find another new job yet before change la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this just a small stuff la..the most worry is about transport..loe...haiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it easy my dear, this is life....

    Everyone will go through all this moment...

    Enjoy it while u still can, although every day have some nice/good/bad/sad/suffer times....

    But when time pass by, you will become stronger and even tougher, it proves that you have already grown up ^__^

    Through all these complicated experience,you will know how to handle all those shit stuff with an easy way.

    So, chill my dear~ be happy, enjoy the process ba... all will become memories when you grow older and older ~ xD hahaha

    ReplyDelete