Saturday, December 18, 2010

singapore trip on 121210 ^^

weather----super duper hot~~

my mood is down..... :( at that day cos of stomachache ...suffering @@ (summore sg have to walk..walk ..and walk)

ding ding dang.. Christmas is coming...sg street is full Christmas tree....its so beautiful...



below is some pic i catch it up on this trip...lets have a look...

merlion....

sentosa...

take pic inside monorial (sentosa) with my causin( 白兔老师)

i cant even open my eye....yiarrr

christmas three in chocolate shop..

a giant christmas tree state in sentosa...^^


yummy yummy....sweet sweet~~




candies tree..wahaha



2 comments:

  1. Wah.. i want go also...... eat those chocolate... where is my souvenir...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too me too~ whr my christmas gift ah my dear ^^
    yor, i wanna go , i wanna go, but really lack of $$$ this month ...aiks.....@@"

    ReplyDelete